Ida Harris is a proud Ba'beez mama and columnist at MyBrownBaby.com. A cultural critic, she writes about art, feminism, Blackness, and motherhood. When she is not wielding the pen, she is birthing beautiful brown art dolls.
- #BROWNGIRLSWRITE: Meet 8-Year-Old Nia Mya Reese, Best Selling Author March 22, 2017 in Taste
- Kiarre Harris: Homeschooling Arrest Shows Blackness and Bureaucracy Don’t Mix March 14, 2017 in Thought
- Our Unsung Mothers Of Modern Gynecology: How White History Shades Black Pain February 15, 2017 in Thought
- When it Comes to Colorism, a Little Bit of Crew Love Goes a Long Way February 6, 2017 in Thought
- Facebook Suicide: When a Black Child’s Tragedy Finds Its Way On To Social Media February 1, 2017 in Baby
- President Obama Told Sasha and Malia We Gone Be Alright, But We’re Not January 23, 2017 in Thought